Saturday, April 19, 2014

DAYS OF SNOW

There are creatures
in the night
still as blackness
live on snowflakes
call me their true lover.

I have seen the lady
she had been unhealthy
looking at me
through her eyes of loneliness

She once was midnight
now she is lost
says  .  because of me.

Green now is turning
All is summer
endless repetition of faces
All show of madness
hate and the needle

I eat
dead meat
I no not bother
the fire

Acknowledge no sorrow
all is forgiven
Some are still speaking
of passion

There is no passion
you do not have to
pretend days of fever

I always knew
there was nothing
always felt the absence

Night is returning
ignore the streetlight
it doesn't care
about you.

II

I write this poem
for all dead children
shrieking within me.

Tears on the water
tears on white faces
My body is vacant
yet you cannot live within

you do not matter
I am a killer
I have killed

III

All chase the snow
lie for the snow
chilling my brain
eyes cannot see
You walk through the silence
we are dead.

IV

Yes girl  .  you
stay from the rain
Young as you are
don't come near
I am the demon
I will never love you
love is like snow
it will kill you

They are all children
maim with their kindness
script on the wire  .  calls

Live for the now
It will surpass you
Where are the visions
that we often knew

Where is the Summer

Snow flows
runs deep and deadly
snow is all
and nothing.